Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Rennes le Château






Julie's "favorite materials" list begins with zakka and ends with leather. In poking around further I discovered that she is physically attracted to her sewing machine, and so nerdy she actually changed her name to Jaina (after her favorite Star Wars character) for most of her life. Oh, and she runs this little homespun project called Rennes out of her live-in studio in Boston. All her garments and bags are made by hand. Need I say more? Well, I will say that I am greatly reminded of Longchamp's Le Pliage series, and this is a high compliment. My second mom brought me back a Longchamp from Paris a few years back and we have been inseparable ever since.

You can read Julie's Featured Seller interview on Etsy, which I highly recommend, check out her shop profile here, and peruse her blog here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails